BitDefender Total Security is the most complex protection suite from BitDefender which includes all features that the two other available products, Antivirus Pro and Internet Security offer, plus some that are exclusively available in Total Security such as system tune-up, backup and file encryption. BitDefender Total Security product stands for comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, phising, identity theft attacks and other threats online, without consuming much of the total system resources.
The last updated version of Security suite is BitDefender Total Security 2012, boasts a completely overhauled user interface and has been designed to meet the demands of computer users that require protection to work 24/7 without interrupting their work and enjoyment. It launches alongside sister products Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 and Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012.
The range of new and improved features in Bitdefender Total Security 2012 includes:
- New Autopilot mode provides a hassle-free experience by making intelligent, optimal security-related decisions without input from the user. This means no pop-ups, no alerts, and nothing to configure after setup. Importantly, users can still easily access the dashboard to make their own in-depth decisions should they wish to do so.
- New social networking security feature will filter and block social-networking specific e-threats by scanning the links users receive from friends on Facebook, whilst also monitoring and advising on privacy settings. Meanwhile, the scan dispatcher finds and uses time-slices when system resource usage falls below a certain threshold to perform recurring scans of the entire system. This way Bitdefender does not interfere with user-initiated actions and does not impact system responsiveness.
- New Safebox – Online Backup & File Synchronization. Bitdefender Safebox monitors important files and instantly backs them up to a secure remote server whenever a change is detected. Backed up files become available to users’ other computers on which Bitdefender is installed. Bitdefender Total Security 2012 comes with 2GB of free storage.
- New Rescue Mode. If e-threats, such as rootkits, cannot be removed from within the Windows operating system, the computer is re-booted in Rescue Mode-a trusted environment which is then used for cleanup and restoration.
- New Virtualized Browser. Launches the browser in a Bitdefender-provided environment, isolating it from the operating system. This is done to prevent browser-based e-threats from exploiting vulnerabilities to gain control of the entire system.
- Improved Flexible Interface. Drag and drop modules to get quick access to the actions you perform most often directly from the main window.
- Improved Streamlined Installation. Bitdefender 2012 easily installs with just a few clicks, and in half the time required by the previous version. All product and company names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the property of, and may be trademarks of, their respective owners
BitDefender Total Security 2012 90 days Serial Key Code For Free:
BitDefender Total Security 2012 is priced at 69.95$ for one year license key on a single PC. Before purchasing, interested users can download the trial version to test the software to see if it is worth buying. Like other security software, the official BitDefender website usually only provides free trial for one month only, but there is a promotion offer to get a free copy of BitDefender Total Security 2012 that protect you for 3 months (90 days).
This promotion is holding by Bitdefender for their fans on Facebook. You can visit the Facebook page here and click on Like button to become their fan.
The setup file for special version of BitDefender Total Security 2012 will be already to download! Alternately, you can use this direct download link. This is a full version installer, no serial key / license code is required to active free 90 days subscription.