Ashampoo Snap 4 is a screen capture tool with powerful and intuitive editing capabilities. Ashampoo Snap 4 lets you easily capture whatever you see on your screen – all or part of the Windows desktop, single windows, selected areas, complete websites, and anything else displayed on your computer’s monitor. Then you can use the editing tools to enhance the screenshot and turn it into a really attractive image. Apart from pictures, Ashampoo Snap 4 also offers the possibility to produce top-quality videos and demos. Film sequences or computer games (in a window) are captured and saved as video files. With Ashampoo Snap 4 demos, for example a video tutorial for software or a presentation of a website, can be created as compact video files.
Ashampoo Snap 4 is exceptionally simple to use. The program is always ready to hand as a toolbar at the top of the screen that provides access to all functions. When you find something you want to capture, move your cursor to that toolbar to display Snap 4′s icons and choose the type of capture you want. Or you can instead right-click the Snap 4 icon at the System Tray and choose your capture options. After making a screenshot, an intuitive editor opens automatically and provides you with extensive image editing functions like rotate, resize, crop, cut, copy add special effect, and lots more.
Ashampoo Snap 4 New features
- All new video capture technique with new effects/options
- New cursor and zoom effects for video capture
- Support of more codecs/containers for video encoding
- Support of multi-monitor environments
- Pause the video recording
- Improved highlighting tool (more than one area)
- Objects, for example arrows, texts, shapes etc., are now editable
- High-quality objects (anti-aliasing etc.)
- Support of the Ashampoo Photo Commander format for import and export
- Stamps and graphics that can be added to screenshots
- Import/export of the whole application configurations in one INI file
- Send several screenshots as a single PDF file by e-mail
Ashampoo Snap 4 normally costs $19.90 USD if you wish to buy. But there is a promotion going on, which enables you to get the free Full Version license key / Serial number of Ashampoo Snap 4, for free of charge. Ashampoo Snap 4 is not the latest version because Ashampoo software has released Ashampoo Snap 5 sometime ago. Though, Ashampoo Snap 4 is old version but it still very good and is enough for everyday use.
1. Visit the CHIP.de promotion page and click on “Zum Download” to downloadAshampoo Snap 4 installation file [size 11.2 MB].
2. After you have finished downloading, install it. Please note that during installation, Ashampoo tries to install Ashampoo toolbar, make sure to uncheck it if you don’t want the toolbar:
3. After installation finished, It should automatically open a registration page. If it doesn’t you can visit it by clicking here Enter your e-mail address in the box shown to get your free license key.
Please note: in addition to registering for the free cdkey, you are opting in to receive Ashampoo “service letters”. They will send you a nagging email every now and then asking you to upgrade to their latest version down the track (which I normally sent to my trash as soon as I got it). Although you can opt-out of letters after you register via MyAshampoo, it is better not to use your common-mail.
4. Register Ashampoo Snap 4 with the Serial Key you received: