Nitro Pro 7 gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share 100% industry-standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to
use — so you can work more productively, your way.
Key features of Nitro PDF Professional :
Creating PDF :
· Create PDF and PDF/A documents from virtually any Windows file.
· Convert and merge files into a single PDF document.
· Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
· Scan paper documents to PDF.
· One-button PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Create ‘intelligent’ PDF documents with bookmarks, links, metadata, and security from Microsoft Office programs.
Copying & Exporting PDF :
· Export PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more.
· Use different conversion modes to export files that look precisely like the original PDF and others that are easier to edit and repurpose.
· Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
· Batch convert PDF files to Word, RTF, and text formats.
· Copy text while retaining formatting, including font, color, and size.
Editing PDF :
· Insert and edit text, including font, size, color and more.
· Edit images — insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, delete, and extract.
· Edit image properties — brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
· Edit pages — insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
· Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
· Add headers, footers, watermarks, and text to all pages in a document.
· Add Bates numbering across a collection of PDF documents.
· Add and edit bookmarks and links.
· Auto-create bookmarks based on document text formatting and headings.
· Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
· Optimize, shrink and repair PDF documents.
· Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR):
· Create PDF files from scanned paper documents, or existing image-based PDF files, perfect for publishing, editing, or archiving.
· Create fully compliant PDF/A documents.
· Create editable PDF files and customize documents using the Editable Text feature.
· Create easily searchable, PDF/A compliant documents for archiving with ‘Searchable Image’ mode.
· Flexible multi-language support.
Reviewing & Marking Up PDF :
· Highlight text content with the Highlight, Underline, Cross Out and Replace Text tools.
· Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
· Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
· Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and clouds.
· Apply stamps to pages, choosing from standard built-in stamps or your own custom creations.
· Attach documents and other files to your PDF pages.
· Add explanatory text and other feedback to your markups.
· Sort and manage comments.
· Filter comments based on type, author, status, subject, and more.
· Summarize comments for easy viewing alongside page content. View the summary as a PDF or print it for paper-based reviewing.
PDF Security :
· Secure documents with passwords and certificates.
· Encrypt with 40-bit, 128-bit, and 256-bit level security.
· Apply restrictions on printing, copying, and altering PDF documents.
· Create and apply re-usable security profiles.
· Digitally sign and certify PDF files.
PDF Forms :
· Fill in, save, print and submit forms.
· Design forms.
· Easy site-wide rollout and management with enterprise deployment tools.
· Integrate with most popular document management systems.
Support and Usability :
· Getting Started window for new or inexperienced users.
· User-friendly Microsoft Office 2007-style interface.
· In-depth help documentation.
· Industry leading customer support services.
Assemble & combine PDF :
Combine documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more into a single, polished PDF file. Nitro Pro’s powerful editing tools enable you to reorder, delete, insert, extract, replace, split, and rotate pages, providing you precise control over your entire document while guaranteeing your information is presented exactly as intended.
A major new version release, Nitro PDF Professional 6.0 comprises several brand-new features, significant performance enhancements and feature extensions, and important bug fixes.
New features :
Convert PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice, GoogleDocs, and more with the most accurate, industry-leading PDF conversion technology. Create highly-editable files that retain page layouts, working tables, correctly justified paragraphs, drawing shapes, and more.
Create PDF files up to 50% faster
Summarize comments for paper-based viewing
PDF/A compliance support
Document management system (DMS) integration support
Grid and Snap-to-Grid tools
Full control over the PDF creation process
Major user interface improvements, including a new, easy-to-access Navigation pane, a Comments List panel for working with more detailed comments, and a dedicated Text Editing context ribbon for inserting and updating text.
Major improvements to the underlying PDF library for faster processing of all files.
Other features :
Support for all 64-bit versions of Windows.
A replace text commenting tool.
Support for ‘Show/hide field’ action.
Full support of Unicode fonts (in all areas of the application) including Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Integration with Lotus Notes.
Streamlined deployment for enterprise customers.