Normally if you wish to create and publish your game to iOS and Android devices, you will have to pay some money for add-on licenses. But as part of the developer’s giveaway offer, interested users can get Unity for Android and Unity for iOS for free of charge. This giveaway offer is valid until April 8th.
Android has proven itself to be the fastest growing mobile platform. Unity gives you the power to painlessly develop applications for any of the 30 million-plus Android devices out there. Unity Android is your first and only stop for a painless workflow and cool high-end features in your Android game.
– Android authoring on Mac OS required OS X 10.5.8 or later
– Android authoring requires the Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK)
– In order to deploy to an Android device, you must be an authorized Android Developer
Over one thousand Unity games for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad are published and live on the App Store. Yours could be too, sooner than you think. Publishing a build for iPhone will create an entire, complete Xcode project that just works. Press “Build and Run” in Unity and put your feet up. Relax until your game automatically compiles in Xcode, installs, and launches.
– iOS Authoring requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X “Snow Leopard” 10.6 or later.
– In order to build to an iOS device, you must be an authorized (standard) iOS developer.
To get Unity 3.X (Latest version :3.5) serial number for iOS & Android, simply go to this link, add the products to cart and complete the order