Cerberus Anti-Theft app automatically enables GPS if it is off when you try to localize your device (only on Android < 2.3.3) and you can protect it from unauthorized uninstalling – more info in the app configuration. The app works even if the device does not have an internet connection thanks to remote control by sms messages. Also, the SIM Checker feature allows you to know the new number to send texts to, if the SIM card is changed. Texts received and sent for Cerberus remote control will not start any notification and will not appear in the Messages application.
Cerberus Anti-Theft for Android has three ways to protect your device:
- Remote control through the website http://www.cerberusapp.com
- Remote control via text messages
- SIM Checker (for devices that have a SIM card): you will automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card
Remote control allows you to perform many operations on your device, like:
- Locate and track it
- Start a loud alarm, even if the device is set to silent mode
- Wipe the internal memory and the SD card
- Hide Cerberus from the app drawer
- Lock the device with a code
- Record audio from the microphone
- Get a list of last calls sent and received
- Get information about network and operator the device is connected to
- And much more!
The following video demos Cerberus:
Cerberus Anti-Theft app for Android Free Lifetime Serial License Key
Cerberus normally provides a free trial for one week only, then you can buy a lifetime serial license key for a small price (2.99€) from within the application: no monthly or yearly fees, just a one-time payment. License is associated to your Cerberus account, if you have multiple devices you can use all of them (up to 5) with the same account.
Cerberus recently reached the 100,000 app downloads milestone and are celebrating the occasion by giving away paid licenses for free for limited time. The giveaway is valid till 23:59:59 GMT, February 29 2012. All licenses will be activated on March 1.
If you want a free paid license key for Cerberus anti theft app, do the following:
Step 1. Download and install Cerberus on your Android device. [Market Link].
Step 2. Run Cerberus and register an free account. Note down your username.
Step 3. Once you create an account from within the Cerberus app, Cerberus automatically starts using the 7-day free trial.
Step 4. To get free lifetime license. Visit their promo page here, enter your Cerberus username and email address entered earlier when creating your account with Cerberus, and press Submit.
You response will be submitted to Cerberus and they will turn your 7-day free trial into the full version of Cerberus.